Make the Most of Your Home Energy Source With Geothermal Heating Solutions
When you make the choice to purchase a heating system for your home, your first instinct may be to go with a traditional method such as a furnace or a gas fireplace.
But what you may not know – what many homeowners don’t know – is this: geothermal heating solutions offer equally effective ways to stay warm throughout the winter while also offering increased efficiency, reduced costs, and several other benefits that make them an attractive option for keeping out of the cold.
Benefits of Geothermal Heating Solutions
Geothermal heating provides you with the option of making the most of an energy source you already own, such as your land or water. Because this is a more renewable and efficient source of heating your home, it helps you save energy. Take a look at some other advantages:
- Save Money: Compared to the costs of gas, oil, propane and electric furnaces, geothermal heating is actually a less expensive option, and offers reduced operating costs. It also helps you save money on home insurance rates
- Customization: Temperature control is available in winter, summer, and all year round for hot water usage in the home
- Better For the Environment: Greenhouse gas emissions are reduced by more than two-thirds when using a geothermal solution
- Odourless: There are no odours released with this type of a heating system, making them more ideal for highly-insulated buildings and individuals with allergies or sensitivities to noxious gases and poor air quality
- Protection: Since the equipment is inside the building, there is much less risk of negative effects from nature, accidents or vandalism, allowing it to have a much longer life
- Safety: These systems are non-flammable and have no need to store fuel