Flow-through humidifiers are one of the best ways to control the moisture level in your home, increasing comfort and improving air quality. A Maintenance Plan from Cedarwood ClimateCare will include humidifier service as part of your total heating and cooling system protection. With a properly functioning humidifier, your home feels more comfortable and your utility bills will be lower. At optimum levels of moisture, less heat is needed to keep you warm.
The following checklist of humidifier maintenance tasks:
- Filter replacement
- Evaporator pad replacement
- Inspect and clean the orifice
- Verify the unit is level
- Check humidistat and valves
- All in all a 9 point humidifier maintenance checklist is performed
- Plus a 20% discount on repairs if they are ever required.