A maintenance plan for your storage water heater and HVAC system will save you both time and money. Your equipment will be getting the best seasonal maintenance from Cedarwood Heating & Cooling. They keep your system running efficiently to reduce energy waste and lower your utility bills. When a Cedarwood Heating & Cooling service technician visits your home for water heater maintenance, expect them to:
- Drain and clean the water heater
- Flush sediment from the tank
- Inspect the anode rod
- Inspect the pressure valve
- Check the thermostat
- All in all up to a 28 point water heater maintenance checklist is performed
- Plus a 20% discount on repairs if they are ever required.